Gain the perfect qualification to become employable in the fitness industry in 16 weeks!
The qualification is a combined L2 and L3 so is ideal for anyone who is new to fitness qualifications and there are no specific entry requirements. Participants will train to a professional and competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes.
The qualification combines home study, ongoing tutor support and top quality learning materials, as well as providing access to the award-winning personal training facility, Pioneer Fitness.
The course outline.
Assessments will help you to complete the course around your current Level 2 certificate in fitness instructing (gym)
1. Anatomy and physiology for exercise.
2. Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity.
3. Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment.
4. Principles of exercise, fitness and health.
5. Planning gym-based exercise.
6. Instructing gym-based exercise.
Level 3 certificate in personal training (QCF)
1. Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health.
2. Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme.
3. Programming personal training with clients.
4. Delivering personal training sessions.
– Multiple choice question papers.
– Practical observation coursework.
– Portfolio of evidence.