Become your own boss or gain the perfect qualification to become employable in the fitness industry.
The qualification is a combined l2 & l3 so is ideal for anyone who is new to fitness qualifications and there is no specific entry requirements. Learners will train to a professional and competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes.
The course combines home study with ongoing tutor support, top quality learning materials, as well as access to the award winning personal training facility- pioneer fitness. Our supportive, flexible study and assessments will help you complete the course around your current commitments.
The course outline.
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (gym)
1. Anatomy and physiology for exercise.
2. Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity.
3. Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment.
4. Principles of exercise, fitness and health.
5. Planning gym-based exercise.
6. Instructing gym-based exercise.
Level 3 Certificate in Personal training (QCF)
1. Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health.
2. Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme.
3. Programming personal training with clients.
4. Delivering personal training sessions.
– Multiple choice question papers
– Practical Observation Coursework
– Portfolio of evidence.
Well this feels a bit mad. It’s official! Thanks to Daniel Palmer for all the support on this crazy journey and somehow understanding I train and work better with tough love and not being mollycoddled! Thanks to my crazy bezzies Jack Shaw, Nicola Reeves and Terry Wright and all my crazies and PTs for the help, love, support and crazy laughs along the way! Special thanks goes go to The Big Ginger Viking who has always believed in me no matter what and of course my kids and angels. They are the reason I’m doing this. Fuck me this has turned into an Oscar speech or something!😂😂 Anyway I’m chuffed and super proud of myself👏💖
After a long few months of hard work, determination, ups and downs, I can now say I am a qualified personal trainer! Yes I done it! Big thank you to my mentor Daniel Palmer for all your time you took out to help me get through and pass it! Can’t thank you enough! Also my Mark, my family and Dawn for all your support as well! Can’t thank you all enough! Seddo done it! 💪👏🙌🏋️♀️